Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New (old) Lenses

I have been on a lens buying spree recently. I have a total of 5 new lenses at my disposal, all used (ok, so they aren't really new then I suppose...) I now have a Bigma (used from Adorama), the Nikon 60mm Micro f2.8 (used from a guy on the dgrin forums), and the Nikon 50mm f1.4, 24mm f2.8, and 105mm f2.5 manual focus lenses (used, from my father in law.) The manual focus lenses I had AI-modified by John White in Ann Arbor, MI. He did a fantastic job and they are now good to go on any Nikon body you could hope to use, from my wife's FM-3A to my D200 to our D70. If you have any old manual focus (pre-AI) glass that you want to use with your spiffy new DSLR, he is the man to go to.

I haven't had a chance to shoot much with them, but hopefully this weekend...

No comments: